Last Update: February 14, 2023
GoTube Studio built the GoTube app (referred to below "GoTube", "we", "us" and "our") as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by GoTube Studio at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding GoTube policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Information if anyone decided to use GoTube Service.
A. What Information We Collect
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information.
a.Information you provide
(1) Information you provide. We collect information you provide when you contact with us, including your personal information such as your email address, mobile phone number and/or any other personal information you disclosing with us.
(3) Your use of GoTube. We collect information when you use GoTube, including the time you log in, how long you stay in-app, which function you access to, what content you view, select or like, and duration and frequency of your respective activities.
As foregoing mentioned, in order to provide you better service on GoTube, it is also necessary for us to collect data that help us update, optimize, personalize and improve our services to you on GoTube.
(1)Device information. Such as the type and model, operation system of your mobile phone or personal computer, hardware versions, carrier name, IP address, mobile browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari). Other device data such as the name of your mobile operator, language, time zone.
(2) Device identifiers. Device identifiers are those ascribed to it as IMEI, IDFA, Android Advertising DA, serial number of mobile phone, telecommunication operator, or data resembling.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Further, in order to facilitate you to submit feedback, track down the problems you met and share advertising marketing, we will collect app's performance crash log data, users' Installed Packages information, ie. the Version and Installation Time you installed, and Event Tracking Data such as Time on site. These Data will be uploaded to https://l.otidapi.com, which is a private database developed for Gotube and is safely managed by us.
NOTABLY that, the information mentioned under the foregoing Section A are all Non-Personally Related Information ("NPRI"). Such information is gathered by GoTube, so it can be used by GoTube for the purpose of online retargeting only. NPRI information collected by GoTube for providing your better service purposes is completely anonymous. None of the NPRI information, under any circumstances, individually or grouped together, can be traced back to a specific individual, and, upon expiration of one year period of collection, all NPRI will be routinely destroyed.
B. How we use such information
a. To Provide Better Services of GoTube
We use the information we collect to provide services to you, including personalized features and contents, such as the monitoring back-desk interface you could access after login-in your account. Such personalized features are unique relevant to you.
b. Safety, integrity and security
We use the foregoing information we collect to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent virus, plug-in, trojan or other malicious program or software. This safe-guard measures maintain the integrity and good business environment of GoTube, which, in turn, provides you better service experiences on GoTube.
C. How such information are shared
a. With our Service Providers
We will share your information with the following selected third parties:
● Cloud storage providers to store the information you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
● Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the optimisation and improvement of the Platform; and
● IT service providers;
● Our data center and the servers of our host providers.
We follow a strict vetting process prior to engaging any service provider or working with any partner. All of our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations. They are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
b. Law enforcement or legal request
GoTube discloses personal information when required by law, judicial process, warrant, subpoena or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary for the following:
To conform to the edict of the law or comply with a legal process served on GoTube or its Website or Services. To protect and defend the property rights of GoTube, the GoTube Website, or that of GoTube Users or to act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of GoTube Users, employees, or the general public.
D. Data Retention
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable law. To protect the safety and security of our users on and off our Services, we implement a safety retention window of six months following account deletion unless there is a technical difficulty. During this period, some of your account information will be retained although the account will of course not be visible on the Services anymore. In practice, we delete or anonymize your information upon the deletion of your account (following the safety retention window) or after 5 years of continuous inactivity. An account is considered inactive when the Application of the user has not established contact with GoTube’s servers, and the user has not used the Application.
●we must keep it to comply with applicable law (for instance, some “traffic data” is kept for one year to comply with statutory data retention obligations) as well as to prevent bot systems that are abusing the system;
● there is an outstanding issue, claim or dispute requiring us to keep the relevant information until it is resolved; or
● the information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, information may need to be kept to prevent a user who was banned for unsafe behavior or security incidents from opening a new account.
Anonymized information about activity on our Services is retained for longer periods of time for statistical and product research purposes but this is not attributable to an individual once the profile has been deleted.
Keep in mind that even though our systems are designed to carry out data deletion processes according to the above guidelines, we cannot promise that all data will be deleted within a specific time frame due to technical constraints.
E. Your Rights
(1) Update your information: If you have registered for an account, you may access and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your online account and using the features and functionalities available there.
(2) Clear data: You can also clear some information such as watch and search history, cached metadata in the settings of GoTube.
(3) Uninstall: You can stop all information collected by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you re-install the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.
F. Data deletion request
You have the right to request deletion of personal information about you or even your account. For this, please write to us at [email protected]. We will ask you to provide further details. After publication, we guarantee that your data will be deleted within a reasonable time. You'll also receive a confirmation when it's done.
However, deleting your account will delete all your information in the App so far. If you wish to log in again with your account, you will be considered as a new user.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
H. Links to Other Sites
I. Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
K. Contact Us